Choose Your Sign-up Season
Sign-up for each share season (spring, summer, & fall) must be completed separately. You can sign-up for shares in any or all seasons. Why do you need to sign up separately? Each season has particular share options and not all pick-up locations are available for every season.
- End of season standard share that includes cold hardy vegetables harvested from the field such as kale, spinach, brussels sprouts, and broccoli, storage crops such as potatoes, beets, carrots, sweet potatoes, onions, and garlic, as well as some products sourced from other local producers such as apples, popcorn, and winter squash.
- Three boxes spaced 2 weeks apart, starting week of October 30 and ending week of November 27 (after Thanksgiving).
- Each box can be purchased separately: Season Extension Share (Oct. 30-Nov. 1), Thanksgiving Share (Nov. 14-15), and Storage Store (Nov. 28-29).
- Full size share is larger in number of products and quantity per product than summer full size share (10-12+ items).
- Many products in the fall share do not need to be refrigerated and storage crops in the share will keep in the fridge and can last for up to several months, well past New Years.
- All pick-up locations available EXCEPT Thursday Grinnell Farmers Market: Marshalltown Community College (Tuesdays 3-6 pm), Farm to Folk, Ames (Tuesdays 4:30-6 pm), Wheatsfield Coop (Tuesdays 4 - 6 pm), Newton (Wednesdays 3 - 6 pm), on-farm pick-up (Wednesdays 3 - 6 pm), and home delivery (Wednesdays 4-6 pm).
- Main season share lasts 20 weeks from May 30 - October 12. 19 weekly or every other weekly shares (no share week of 4th of July).
- Choose a standard (farmer's choice) share for every week or every other week delivery OR a flexible custom (customer's choice) share.
- You may also choose from two add-on shares from neighboring farms: a meat share from Turkey Foot Farm in Tama or a fruit share from Berry Patch Farm in Nevada.
- Available for all pick-up locations: Marshalltown Community College (Tuesdays 3-6 pm), Farm to Folk, Ames (Tuesdays 4:30-6 pm), Wheatsfield Coop (Tuesdays 4 - 6 pm), Newton (Wednesdays 3 - 6 pm), on-farm pick-up (Wednesdays 3 - 6 pm), home delivery (Wednesdays 4-6 pm), or Grinnell farmers market pick-up (Thursdays 3- 6 pm).
- Early season share of three weekly boxes - May 10 - May 25. Summer share (sign-up separate) starts immediately afterward.
- Spring share is a standard (farmer's choice) box containing 5+ items per box including spinach, lettuce, radishes, turnips, overwintered parsnips, asparagus (sourced off farm), green onions & garlic, rhubarb, and more .
- Available in Grinnell & Newton only: choose on-farm pick-up (Wednesdays 3 - 6 pm), Grinnell home delivery (Wednesdays 4-6 pm), Newton (Wednesdays, 3-6 pm), or Grinnell farmers market pick-up (Thursdays 3- 6 pm).